The LX® Event Software raises the standards of convenience and flexibility for handling ECG data from looping event recorders and near-real- time transmissions from MCT recorders like the DR300. LX Event is compatible with event recorders from other manufactures but offers special advantages when used with NorthEast Monitoring recorders such as the DR300/200 Series. Input data to LX Event via SD card, TTM, or near-real-time transmission with DR300 with Bluetooth plus Gateway.
- Display ECG data as individual events when recorded by a NorthEast Monitoring recorder.
- Sequentially display both channels of a two channel recording.
- Label recordings made from the NorthEast Monitoring recorders with time, date and event type.
- Display in a full disclosure in a scale of from 0.25 to 4x normal with from 3.75 to 60 seconds of data per line of the display.
- Measure PR, QRS, QT, ST, and HR values using cursors which can be positioned on the ECG data.
- Data from NorthEast Monitoring DR200/HE & DR300 recorders can be displayed with all time, date and event labels.
- Data from non-NorthEast Monitoring recorders can be displayed as unlabeled ECG.
Maximum recording length:
- Recorder limited
Data transmission methods:
- SD card from NorthEast Monitoring Recorders
- Remote transmission via LX Remote web-site
- Wirelessly using the DR300 Wireless feature
With the LX Event Software, you can receive data three ways: Mobile Cardiac Telemetry when using the DR300 with the Bluetooth Gateway, SD Card file from either a DR200/HE or DR300, or through the LX Remote on-line software.
Unlimited patient storage, measuring and reporting of strips, and Event or Procedure level reporting allow you to easily manage and report on multiple patients at a time.